Game Types Bonuses Slots More
Online Casinos Poker Bingo Games Lotteries Sports & Racebooks Fantasy Sports Forex Betting Exchanges Spread Betting Binary Options Live Dealers
Weekly Newsletter Online Gaming News Payment Methods Gaming Software Gaming Site Owners Gaming Jurisdictions Edit Preferences Search

Live Six-Deck Baccarat

Live Six-Deck Baccarat is exclusively offered by Visionary iGaming available to play at 30 sites.

Baccarat is a card game with worldwide popularity, though typically played with an eight-deck shoe. This six-deck variant creates a different experience with a slightly lower house edge and a quicker turnover of the shoe. A six-deck shoe yields the following odds: 45.87% for the banker, 44.63% for player and 9.51% for a tie. Compare this with the traditional eight-deck odds of 45.86% for banker, 44.62% for player and 9.52% for a tie.

Sort by: Listings Per Page:
Sort by:

Live Six-Deck Baccarat Provider

1
Visionary iGaming
1 game at 30 sites
 
View Details
Bonus
1
Red Dog Casino Red Dog Casino
Live Dealer Games: American Roulette, Backbet Blackjack, Blackjack, European Roulette, Six-Deck Baccarat, Super Six Baccarat
Jurisdiction: Curaçao
Bonus BONUS: $25 No Deposit Bonus!
View Details
Bonus
2
Slots Empire Slots Empire
Live Dealer Games: American Roulette, Backbet Blackjack, Blackjack, European Roulette, Six-Deck Baccarat, Super Six Baccarat
Jurisdiction: Curaçao
Bonus BONUS: $15 No Deposit Bonus!
View Details
Bonus
3
7Reels Casino 7Reels Casino
Live Dealer Games: Baccarat, Blackjack, French Roulette, Roulette, Six-Deck Baccarat, Spanish Roulette
Jurisdiction: Curaçao
Bonus BONUS: 25 Welcome Spins on Sign-up!
View Details
 Violates U.S. Gaming Regulations
8
BetUS BetUS
View Details
 Violates U.S. Gaming Regulations
9
MyBookie MyBookie
View Details
11
Bodog.com Bodog.com
Live Dealer Games: American Roulette, Blackjack, European Roulette, Six-Deck Baccarat, Super Six Baccarat
Jurisdiction: Curaçao
Primary Language: Portuguese
View Details
 Violates U.S. Gaming Regulations
12
BetAnySports BetAnySports
View Details
 Violates U.S. Gaming Regulations
13
Betnow Betnow
View Details
 Violates U.S. Gaming Regulations
14
Bet US Racing Bet US Racing
View Details
21
Supernova Casino Supernova Casino
Live Dealer Games: Baccarat Squeeze, Roulette, Six-Deck Baccarat
Jurisdiction: Curaçao

 
About Us | Advertising | Publications | Land Casinos