**** linkToProperty=false ip=3.230.144.31 countrycode=US siteUrl=Javascript:Play(15322) hasActiveContract=Yes
Game Types
Bonuses
Slots
More
Live DealersOnline CasinosPokerBingoGamesLotteriesSports & RacebooksFantasy SportsForexBetting ExchangesSpread BettingBinary Options
Weekly NewsletterOnline Gaming NewsPayment MethodsGaming SoftwareGaming Site OwnersGaming Jurisdictions
Play LeoVegas Germany Now

LeoVegas Germany

LeoVegas Germany is an online casino also offering baccarat, bingo, blackjack, esports, live dealer games, live/in-play betting, other games, racebook, roulette, scratch cards, sportsbook, video poker, and virtual sports using 1X2 Network, Authentic Gaming, Bally Wulff, Betdigital, Betsoft Gaming, Big Time Gaming, Blueprint Gaming, BG, Booongo, Concept Gaming, Core Gaming, edict egaming, ELK Studios, Evolution, Ezugi, Felt, G, GW Games, Gamomat, Genii, Green Jade Games, Greentube, Hacksaw Gaming, H5G, Inspired Entertainment, IGT, iSoftBet, Kambi, Leap Gaming, LiveG24, LuckyStreak, NetEnt, NextGen Gaming, Nolimit City, Oryx Gaming, Play'n GO, Playson, Playtech, Portomaso Gaming, Pragmatic Play, proprietary , Push Gaming, Microgaming, Quickspin, Realistic Games, Red Tiger Gaming, Relax Gaming, SG Digital, SG Gaming, Slingo, Stakelogic, Swintt, SYNOT Games, Thunderkick, Wazdan, Williams Interactive, and Yggdrasil software licensed in Malta. It is one of 18 online gaming sites owned by LeoVegas AB. The site's primary language is German. A download is not required to place a wager.

Play LeoVegas Germany
Rankings At A Glance
170th of 271 in Core Gaming Ltd Sites
200th of 274 in Genii Limited Sites
383rd of 519 in International Game Technology PLC Sites
339th of 459 in Playtech plc Sites
462nd of 632 in Williams Interactive LLC Sites


Supported Languages
English, and German.
Currencies Accepted
Euros
Payment Methods
For Deposits and Withdrawals For Deposits Only For Withdrawals Only
Player Location Restrictions
Only players from the following locations are permitted to play at LeoVegas Germany:
Europe
Germany 

All LeoVegas Germany Slot Games
13
Birdz
Chi
Conan
Demon
Faust
Flame
Flux
Frutz
Gemix
Gold
Gypsy
Heist
Hugo
Io
Kaiju
Lost
Myth
Odin
Owls
Paint
Pop
Santa
Saxon
Sheba
Snake
Snake
ted
WiXX
Zeus
Zombie Queen, and 

LeoVegas Germany Special Offers

countrycode=US
SPORTS Welcome Offer: Up to €100 Bonus!
LeoVegas is offering new SPORTS customers with a up to a €100 Bonus with a €10 deposit. To activate, you must deposit via the offer card and then meet the wagering requirements.

The offer is divided into 4 levels:

* Players who deposit between € 10 and € 24 must wager € 50 in order to receive a € 10 real money bonus.

* Players who deposit between € 25 and € 49 must wager € 125 to receive € 25 real money bonus.

* Players who deposit between € 50 and € 99 must wager € 250 in order to receive a € 50 real money bonus.

* Players who deposit € 100 or more must wager a total of € 500 in order to receive € 100 real money bonus.

The minimum wagering requirement is met in three steps: Players who have made their first deposit must meet 25% of the total wagering requirements on the first wagering card at minimum odds of 1.8. Players will then receive another sales card on which they must again meet 25% of the sales conditions at minimum odds of 1.8. Finally, players receive a third and final sales card on which they have to meet the last 50% of the sales conditions again at minimum odds of 1.8. Players each have 7 days to meet the wagering requirements on a sales card.

* This offer is only valid for new customers who register after 2:00 p.m. (CEST) on Friday, June 11th, 2021, have their place of residence in Germany and select the "Sport" offer for new customers. This offer is only valid for new customers who have never played on LeoVegas. After registration, this offer is available for a period of 14 days on the 'My Offers' page. The offer can only be activated within this period. Due to Germany legislation: German residents can no longer use prepaid cards to fund their accounts and game restrictions apply. T&C's Apply, 18+, Gambling Can be Addictive, Please Gamble Responsibly, gamblingtherapy.org.

LeoVegas Germany Slot Games

show morecollapse

LeoVegas Germany Live Dealer Games

LeoVegas Germany Owner

LeoVegas Germany URL

www.leovegas.com/de-de/   Deutsch - Primary Site

Support & Contact Information

Support  - support@leovegas.com
Affiliate  - AffiliateTeam@LeoVegas.com
Support Option  -  E-mail Entry Form, Live Chat, and Phone.
Support Line - +356 277 802 58
Errors/Omissions? If there are any inaccuracies in our data, please Let Us Know!

Errors or Omissions?

Your Name:
Your Email:
Comments:
Type Letters in the Image Above:
** Please note - Although not required, your email address is useful in the event we have questions concerning the content or accuracy of your submission.