Game Types Bonuses Slots More
Online Casinos Poker Bingo Games Lotteries Sports & Racebooks Fantasy Sports Forex Betting Exchanges Spread Betting Binary Options Live Dealers
Weekly Newsletter Online Gaming News Payment Methods Gaming Software Gaming Site Owners Gaming Jurisdictions Edit Preferences Search

Online Casino City Times

Top 10 Online Casinos

1. Bodog Casino
2. Online Vegas
3. Crazy Slots
4. Club UK Casino
5. Go Casino
6. SuperSlots
7. WinPalace Casino
8. BetUS.com Casino
9. English Harbour Casino
10. VIP Slots

> back to current newsletter
Weekly Newsletter Sign Up
Don’t miss an issue! Have the newsletter sent directly to you.

CryptoLogic to run strategic review

25 Mar 2011

DUBLIN, Ireland -- (PRESS RELEASE) -- The Board of CryptoLogic Limited, a developer of branded online betting games and internet casino software, announces that it has appointed Deloitte Corporate Finance as financial adviser to assist it with a strategic review of the Company. This review is at an early stage and will consider a number of strategic options, including the possibility of an offer being made for the Company or a disposal of part of the business. The Board wishes to stress that there can be no certainty that any offer will be forthcoming. The Board will update shareholders as soon as it is appropriate to do so. Pursuant to Rule 2.10 of the City Code on Takeovers and Mergers, CryptoLogic confirms that, as at the close of business on 24 March 2011, the issued share capital consisted of 12,907,120 common shares of no par value (the "Common Shares"), of which no shares are held in treasury. The ISIN reference number for these securities is GG00B1W7FC20. The Common Shares represent 93.4% of the entire voting rights of the Company. The remaining 6.6% are attributable to a Special Voting Share representing shares issued by CryptoLogic Exchange Corporation, an indirect subsidiary of CryptoLogic (the "CEC Shares"). The holders of CEC Shares have the same voting and dividend rights as the holders of Common Shares and can be exchanged for an equivalent number of Common Shares at any time. There are 911,931 CEC Shares of no par value, of which no shares are held in treasury. The ISIN reference number of the CEC Shares is CA2290581024. Accordingly, the total number of shares carrying voting rights is 13,819,051. Copies of CryptoLogic's recent announcements are available from the Company's website at www.cryptologic.com.
 
About Us | Advertising | Publications | Land Casinos