UltraPlay to discuss rise of esports at EEGS 2017
10 Nov 2017
Mario Ovcharov, CCO at UltraPlay and Elena Biserkova, B2B Manager for China, will discuss:
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencies in betting.
- Advantages of Blockchain for betting.
- A practical use case of Blockchain advantages and traits.
- eGold, the ultimate esports betting cryptocurrency.
- How to build a strong community that can unleash the unlimited potential of a Blockchain-based project.
- Predictions for future development implications of Blockchain in the iGaming world.
"We are glad to open the hot topic discussion in Bulgaria on the Blockchain technology in the gaming sector and present our own experience with eGold," said Ovcharov.
The rise of esports betting and its future development will be covered by Peter Ivanov, head of esports trading at UltraPlay. Leading Ultraplay's esports team of traders, Peter has solid expertise in setting up and developing the esports department, including pre-match and live trading, odds compilation and odds movement training as well as managing UltraPlay's daily trading process. From his long years of experience in esports betting, he will cover the following topics:
- Sleeping giants: Hugely popular game titles that haven't entered the esports scene at their full potential.
- Challenges of offering live odds in esports.
- Betting on esports: Offering it profitably.
- Golden Trio (League of Legends, Dota 2, Counter-Strike): Why are they so far ahead when it comes to esports betting?