The Gaming community congregates for the iGaming Super Show
22 May 2012
The exhibition floor is the largest in the iGaming industry, with over 150 stands and the multiple conference streams will address a broad range of topics, including:
- Online marketing and acquisition from behavioural marketing to loyalty and CRM, with a Viewpoint Panel on Thursday 23rd May, where illustrious experts will discuss the major events, incidents and news stories from 2011 and analyse what will influence the igaming industry in 2012.
- Regulation and finance, including sessions on Spain, Denmark and the US
- Creating a compelling mobile offering and best practice for driving profitable traffic
- Affiliate marketing and strategies incorporating several expert speakers on SEO, the convergence with social media and Google Panda.
- The growth and importance of social media and social gaming with an emphasis on monetising Facebook activity.
The prestigious list of speakers include keynote speaker Michael Jones, the superintendent of the Illinois Lottery which is the first state lottery in America to offer tickets online, Paddy Power who brings a wealth of tales and insights in a session entitled “Irreverant Marketing”, Aideen Shortt author of iGaming Business reports on both mobile gambling and social media and other experts from companies as varied as Google, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Ladbrokes, the Danish Gambling Authority and Bally Interactive.
A series of social and networking events at some of Dublin’s most exclusive venues complete the Super Show which has become the event where the key players come to do business.
The Gaming community congregates for the iGaming Super Show is republished from GamingMeets.com.