PokerStars Road to Bahamas to begin Sunday
12 Oct 2017
Guaranteed to send at least 200 PokerStars Caribbean Adventure 2018 package qualifiers to Paradise Island in January, the two PCA Ultra Satellites are likely to be among the largest PokerStars Live qualifying events for some time. On Sunday, 100 packages worth a total $1.5 million will be up for grabs, with 100 more available on 5 November.
Each $15,855 package includes a $10,300 PCA Main Event buy-in, nine nights of accommodation at the Atlantis Resort & Casino worth more than $3,000, $1,000 cash credited to the qualifier's Stars Account and $1,000 resort credit to enjoy at the Atlantis during the stay.
Players can buy-in for $530 or choose one of six alternative routes into the PCA Ultra Satellite:
- Stars Rewards: From 25 September to 5 November, PokerStars is adding more than $1,000,000 worth of PCA satellite tickets to Stars Rewards Chests.
- Spin & Go: $27.50 Spin & Go qualifiers are also available to players, with prizes ranging from $55 PCA satellite tickets to a $15,855 PCA Package.
- Sit & Go On Demand: Special 18-player $55 Sit and Gos on demand, for a shot at two $530 PCA Ultra Satellite tickets.
- $55 Multi-Table-Tournament Satellites: $55 MTTs will also be awarding PCA seats, packages and satellite tickets.
- Cash Game Daily Challenges: Players will be registered to an All-in Shootout on completion of a daily puzzle with the chance to qualify for Cash Game Weekly Finals, which each have a $50,000 prize pool and one PCA package to be won.
- Spin & Go Weekly Challenges: Accumulate 25 points by playing different Spin & Gos to qualify for Weekly Finals, which also have prize pools of $50,000 and PCA packages to be won.
For more information, please visit the website.