Juicy Stakes, Intertops Poker to hold May Day poker tournaments
20 Apr 2017
Daily qualifying tournaments include Turbo, Hyper Turbo and R&A Hold'em, as well as R&A Omaha games. Turbo tournaments feature five-minute blind levels, while Hyper Turbo games are even faster, with three-minute levels.
$2,000 GTD May Day Tournaments
No-limit qualifying tournaments will be held four times a day from 24-30 April:
- Turbo, No-Limit Texas Hold'em: Daily at 1 p.m., $6+$0.60, unlimited re-entry, five-minute blinds, starting chips 1,500.
- R&A, No-Limit Texas Hold'em: Daily at 7 p.m., $3+$0.30, 10-minute blinds, starting chips 2,500.
- Hyper Turbo, No-Limit Texas Hold'em: Daily at 1 p.m., $2 +$.20, unlimited re-entry, three-minute blinds, starting chips 600.
- R&A, No-Limit Omaha: Daily at 7 p.m., $2+$.20, five-minute blinds, starting chips 3,000.
A Last Chance tournament and the final table (both no-limit Texas Hold'em) will be on 1 May:
- Last Chance: 7 p.m., $1+$0.10. Unlimited re-buys, 1x add-on. 10-minute blinds; starting chips 2,500. One seat at final table awarded.
- FINAL: 10:30 p.m., $20+$2.00, re-entry up to 100x. 15-minute blinds; starting chips 1,000. $2,000 prize pool guaranteed.
Both Intertops Poker and Juicy Stakes welcome players from anywhere in the world. They're the busiest online poker rooms on the Horizon Poker Network and also offer a selection of casino games.