GAN launches simulated gaming for WinStar World
12 May 2017
WinStar is a major gaming destination for residents of Oklahoma and Northern Texas, offering nearly 7,500 electronic games and 145 tables games, making WinStar's property one of the largest casinos in the world. This partnership was previously announced by GAN on 12 August 2016.
Following an extensive diligence process, GAN was selected for their deep capabilities in providing social gaming experiences from a singular technology platform, together with the ability to deliver a custom-designed website/app wholly integrated into their on-property loyalty program and Scientific Games' ACSC casino management system. This major commercial launch reinforces GAN's U.S. market position as the leading B2B enterprise software solution provider to brick and mortar U.S. casino operators looking to move online with an internet gaming-as-entertainment solution custom-designed to align with their property's brand and fully integrated with their rewards program.
- Simulated Gaming experience is fully integrated into the on-property rewards program operated by WinStar in reliance upon GAN's U.S.-patented iBridge Framework linking GAN's internet gaming system with WinStar's Scientific Games ACSC casino management system. Patrons purchasing virtual chips online may receive WinStar Online Gaming Reward Points, redeemable on-property for real experiences including gift cards, tickets for shows, spa credits, golf benefits and meals in restaurants.
- GAN's fourth major Native American casino operator client in the U.S. to launch Simulated Gaming online in the U.S. and GAN's twelfth live U.S. casino client operating Simulated Gaming online since launch in January 2014.
- WinStar World Casino and Resort offers 600,000 square feet of gaming floor space offering nearly 7,500 electronic games and approximately 140 casino table games.
- Now available online at WinStarOnlineGaming.com is an innovative internet-based Simulated Gaming service designed by GAN specifically to complement WinStar World Casino and Resort, offering their patrons a free-to-play, gaming-as-entertainment experience, comprising a wide range of recognized casino electronic games, video poker and table games available only on GAN's Simulated Gaming platform.
- Custom product design by GAN reflects and protects the WinStar World Casino brand identity, with cutting-edge user interface for maximum patron engagement across web and mobile apps available within the major app stores.
Wayne McCormick, WinStar World Casino and Resort general manager, commented, "GAN was selected for their breadth of experience in enabling casino properties to provide a free-to-play online gaming experience, and their commitment to integrating our highly-regarded on-property rewards program into this user experience. Equipped with GAN's Simulated Gaming, WinStar World Casino and Resort will continue to introduce our casino experience — both online and on-property — to a nationwide audience of casino game players."