Gamblit Gaming TriStation hardware debuts at Planet Hollywood
23 Oct 2017
Unlike anything else on the casino floor, Gamblit's TriStation hardware offers a fun and engaging experience where single players can choose from six exciting skill-based video games that are a blend of Gamblit-created original content and popular partner games. The new TriStation will feature the following games:
- Into the Dead – Developed by PikPok, this fast-paced zombie shooter is a gamer's dream come true. A global sensation with over 72 million downloads arrives on casino floors where players shoot zombies to stay alive.
- Catapult King – Developed by Wicked Witch, this worldwide smash hit with more than 35 million downloads comes to casinos. It's a highly engaging physics game where consumers launch shots and topple knights to come out on top.
- Lucky Words – A Gamblit-developed word game where players use their wordsmith skills to chain letters, form words and win in quick 30 second rounds.
- Match 3volution – A Gamblit original where puzzle game lovers can put their skills to work by evolving adorable creatures in this dynamic match-three adventure.
- Smoothie Blast – A wildly fun Gamblit match-three title where players swipe fruit to make the best smoothies on the strip.
- Slice of Cake – A Gamblit-developed fast and furious slashing game where users slice ingredients to bake the ultimate cake.
"Part of Caesars Entertainment's ongoing commitment to gaming innovation involves taking risks and investing in new product offerings that we believe give our customers original and exciting experiences," said Melissa Price, Senior Vice President of Enterprise Gaming, Caesars Entertainment. "Gamblit's TriStation game machine is an exciting venture because it's the first time that individuals can play some of their favorite video games on a casino floor."
Gamblit and Caesars Entertainment have been working together to bring the first skill-based games to casino floors across the U.S. This effort began in Las Vegas in March 2017 with the launch of the Model G gaming tables that offered an interactive, multi-player gaming experience. Since then, Gamblit hardware has been introduced at multiple locations in Las Vegas, California, Oklahoma, Nevada and on select cruise ships. Gamblit's platform has shown to dramatically lower the average consumer age 20 years younger than a slot player (from mid-50s to mid-30s) in most jurisdictions.
Gamblit's new gaming technology will be launched under the Nevada Gaming Control Board's technology-friendly New Innovation Beta program, which accelerates the introduction of innovative gaming concepts to the market. The Nevada Gaming Control Board often requires a field trial when a new game enters the market, a period that extends for a minimum of 30 days. During this time, the game is installed and is fully operational, just like any other game on the casino floor.
Pending final regulatory approval, additional Gamblit games will be installed at various Caesars Entertainment properties throughout much of Nevada, and Harrah's Resort Southern California will be the first to debut the TriStation machine and games in the state of California.
Once the field trials at these properties are complete, Caesars anticipates installing additional gaming stations throughout its U.S.-based properties.
As the leading innovator of real money and skill gaming, Gamblit Gaming develops and publishes a wide variety of games that bring a casual, arcade sense of fun and skill into the casino market. Gamblit Gaming also works closely with top game developers to gamblify and publish their hit games into new markets, tapping into the exciting atmosphere of land-based casinos. The company helps casino operators deliver a new entertainment experience to not only attract new players, but retain existing players. Through Gamblit Gaming, casino operators can compete on innovation while driving growth and revenue.