Full Tilt Poker launches Deal Me In promotion
24 Oct 2012
- $250,000 in Freeroll Tournaments – the Deal Me In Freeroll Tournaments run from November 6th through November 11th and feature a total of $250,000 in prize money. The prize pools increase in size on a daily basis, with $10,000 to be won in each of the ten tournaments scheduled for Sunday, November 11th.
- Deal Me In Bonus package – each real-money player has been offered Full Tilt
Poker’s biggest ever bonus package, which includes a cash bonus of at least $200 and a free Rush Poker Ring Game Ticket. New players will be extended their bonus offer, in addition to the First Deposit Welcome Package, once they make a deposit and begin playing real-money games.
- Ticket Sale – players can turn their Full Tilt Points into real-money prizes by purchasing discounted Ring Game Tickets and Tournament Tickets from the Full Tilt Store. Discounted tickets are available for ring games, Steps Tournaments, FTOPS events and some of Full Tilt Poker’s most popular daily and weekly tournaments.
- Happy Hour Week – double Full Tilt Points are available around the clock, with different games featured each day. Players can subsequently use their points to
purchase discounted tickets during the Ticket Sale, getting even more value from the
Deal Me In promotion.
An additional Deal Me In component will be launched in the coming weeks:
- FTOPS XXI Satellite Frenzy – hundreds of bonus entries to FTOPS XXI events, worth more than $300,000 in total, will be added to special satellite tournaments, allowing players to qualify for Full Tilt Poker’s premier tournament series for a fraction of the cost of buying in directly.
More information on Deal Me In will be available on the Full Tilt Poker website from November 6.