Delaware Poker Championship VII coming to Dover Downs
1 Aug 2017
The $100,000-guaranteed Delaware Poker Championship VII, which has a buy-in of $550, will feature two flights for the opening levels. Flight A is Friday, 1 September at 10:15 a.m., and Flight B is Saturday, 2 September at 10:15 a.m. Players who are knocked out in Flight A will have the option to rebuy for Flight B for another chance at earning some of the $100,000 prize pool.
The remaining players in the no-limit Texas Hold'em event following the two opening flights come together on Sunday, 3 September to conclude the $100,000-guaranteed tournament. Players receive 30,000 in tournament chips to start the event and blind levels rise every 30 minutes.
There are six satellite tournaments scheduled for the $100,000 Delaware Poker Championship VII, with entries of $65 with 12-minute levels. One out of every 10 participants will win a seat into Flight A. Players who play multiple satellites and win more than one seat may use the second seat for Flight B. Only the larger of the two chip stacks earned from Flights A & B will move on to the second day of the tournament. The satellite schedule for the $100,000 Delaware Poker Championship is:
- Sunday, 20 August and Sunday, 27 August at 11:15 a.m.
- Monday, 28 August, Tuesday, 29 August, Wednesday, 30 August, Thursday, 31 August at 7:15 p.m.
The Championship Weekend tournament schedule includes:
- Beat The Boss Kickoff - Wednesday, 30 August, 11:15 a.m. $5,000 guaranteed, $120 buy-in, features $500 Beat The Boss bonus. The player who eliminates a casino employee receives a $500 bonus.
- Pot-Limit Omaha Championship - Thursday, 31 August, 7:15 p.m. $10,000 guaranteed, $140 buy-in.
- Black Chip Bounty Championship -Friday, 1 September, 7:15 p.m. $10,000 guaranteed, plus $10,000 in bounties. $230 buy-in.
- Turbo Championship - Saturday, 2 September. $10,000 guaranteed, $130 buy-in.
- Survivor Championship - Sunday, 3 September. $5,000 guaranteed, $120 buy-in, $1,000 payouts.
- Deep Stack Championship - Sunday, 3 September, 7:15 p.m. $10,000 guaranteed, $130 buy-in.
- Finale - Monday, 4 September, 11:15 a.m. $10,000 guaranteed, $75 buy-in, 30,000 starting stack.
For more information on tournaments, promotions and giveaways at Dover Downs Hotel & Casino's Poker Room, visit the Dover Downs website, or call (302) 857-3275.