AGEM accepts nine additional members
13 Dec 2017
The new AGEM members are:
- Betson Enterprises, based in Carlstadt, New Jersey, is a leader in providing profitable solutions to the VLT market and location-based entertainment industry.
- Dominode, based in Boca Raton, Florida, provides verified identity and licensing solutions for gaming businesses and professionals.
- DR Gaming Technology, based in Aalst, Belgium, with offices around the world, is a supplier of integrated casino management and jackpot system solutions.
- Genlot, based in Shenzhen, China, is a provider of goods, services and technology to the Chinese lottery.
- GET IN Global, based in Buenos Aires, Argentina, is a global gaming events company with 16 years of experience in the industry.
- Jackpot Digital, based in Vancouver, Canada, is a leading electronic table games manufacturer for the cruise ship and regulated casino industries.
- JP Morgan Chase, based in New York City, offers comprehensive global banking solutions and investment services for mid-tier companies up to large corporations.
- Kiron Interactive, based in Johannesburg, South Africa, provides virtual sports content to sports betting and gaming businesses for deployment online or in retail venues.
- Visualplanet, based in Cambridge, U.K., is a globally recognized leader of large-format touch-sensor technology.